Saturday, August 27, 2005

MOVED IN - FINALLY!

Steve and I moved last weekend with the help of my parents. It is great to be "home." It may be several weeks before all the boxes are gone.

The weather here has been warm and sunny. Steve doubts the rain will come anytime soon. But I keep telling him that eventually, we will have grey skies and lots of precipitation.

My dogs are enjoying the new house too and I am enjoying having them back. My mom had been dog-sitting for the past few months. I haven't asked her if she misses them or if she's glad they're gone... probably a little of both.

Nikki was visiting Dorothy and Gary for summer vacation. It was great to spend some time with her and the kids. Dorothy had a barbecue when Jason flew in but it was about time to go home when he got there. We managed to play a few hands of cards before leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips