Tuesday, July 12, 2005

How to post...

If you have been invited by Denise to join this Blog…
Blogger is a free service for easily communicating and sharing ideas on the web.
Next Steps:
1. Please follow the link below (the link sent to your e-mail). If you do not follow this link, you will not be able to logon to the correct blog.
2. If you already have a Blogger account, you will be asked to either accept of decline this invitation.
3. If you do not have a Blogger account, you can create one for free in less than a minute. Just click the link and press the 'Create an Account' button.
4. After you finish creating your Blogger account, you should see a dashboard screen:
http://www.blogger.com/home
This is where all your blog sites will be listed.
5. Click on the link and go to the Goulet Buzz blog.
On the top, you will see four tabs: Posting, Settings, Template, and View Blog.
6. Click on the Posting tab if you wish to create a post.
Under the tab, you will see these links: Create, Edit posts, and Status.
7. Click on 'Create' to begin typing your data into the form.
When done, scroll down and click on the 'Publish Post' button.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is the first time I have done this so I hope I do everything right. I think this is great. I retired on June 1 and love it. We have really been busy since then. I thought I would be bored but no so. I anticipate I may be this winter though. Please let me know if this goes through okay.

Julie

Saturday, August 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips