Sunday, July 10, 2005

What is going on in your world?

I hope everyone's well.

What's new with me? My house closes on August 15. Steve and I walked through the place today. I am so anxious to get creative and throw some cool paint on the walls. Anyone ever do any faux finishes? Any advice would be very much appreciated.

I went to the second hypnosis class last week. I learned that I should be eating more fiber and taking nutritional supplements. Apparently, the food we eat is void of vitamins and minerals. Anyway, I've been trying to watch my eating but I will have to buy a scale (gave up weighing myself after gaining the first 20 pounds!) to figure out if it's working.

I'm sure everyone would love to know what is new with you so please feel free to post any comments. Or if you'd like to be a regular contributor, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips