Friday, July 08, 2005

Long weekend at the beach

It's been a week since my last post. Steve and I spent several days over the long weekend at Cannon Beach with my sister's family and our parents. Em and Kayla were there too. Oh, and don't forget the dogs! There were almost as many dogs as people--five to be exact! The weather was amazing: warm, sunny, and no wind.

We barbecued, roasted marshmallows and hotdogs on the beach bonfire, went for walks, browsed the galleries, and lounged around. It was so relaxing.

I think when I retire, I will live at the beach... if I can afford it, that is. Real estate is still reasonable considering comparable property in other locations but I think I'll have to win the lottery first. But then again, stranger things have been known to happen.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips