Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Thanks for sharing!

I just read a comment regarding my hypnosis post. I didn't realize--until I got to the end--who the writer was. I wanted to make this a regular post so I have copied the text here. I hope you find this as inspiring as I did. And thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...
I think you are on the right track. May I be so bold as to say "Hypnosis" is a powerful tool. I am speaking from first hand experience. In my early younger life I stutter really bad. I didn't go to very many social functions because of it. One day in 1980 I decided I would like to be a public speaker. So I volunteered to speak to a group of about 80 people. I thought it was going to be a snap. I was introduced and I took the stage and microphone. I said "Hi" and a few other words and then all of a sudden my brain froze up. I could not think of a thing to say. I said excuse me but I forgot what I was going to say. I closed my eyes and tried to think of some thing to say but couldn't. A friend came up and took over and I left the stage really embarrassed. I made a decision that I was going to become a speaker. So I found me a good Hypnotist. I went to about 8 or 10 "Hypnosis" sessions. To make a long story short I ended up becoming a public speaker and if you don't mind my bragging a little, I was pretty good. I joined a company out of West Virginia and I became their main speaker. They invited me to speak 5 different times in the Bahamas. I spoke at a lot of their conventions across the United States. I once spoke at a meeting where there was over 500 people. I over came my stuttering and low self confidence. I very highly recommend "Hypnosis" to overcome most any obstacle.
David Goulet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips