Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Who's visiting?

I haven't posted anything for about a week. I wonder if anyone's been visiting. If you would let me know when you're here and what you think of the blog, it would help me create posts that are informational and timely. If not, I guess you'll get whatever comes to mind.

I started a second job. I will be working part-time at Brighton Collectibles. If you will notice, the link is located on my favorites list. I love this place and if only they paid better, I would spend all my time there. But I guess the employee discount is a perk that makes it worthwhile... it is stuff I'd have bought anyway, afterall.

My new home is almost done! In two weeks is the final walk-thru and closing is a week later. I am so excited to buy new furniture (maybe I should have gotten a second job at Ethan Allen since Ikea is too far away!) and to have my doggies with me again! I hope my parents aren't too attached to them. I guess my mom wants a bird so I will be getting her a little lovebird to fill the void. The pet store down the street has the prettiest little birds and I know it'll make a great companion for my mom.

Nikki is visiting her mom, Dorothy, this summer. We have plans to get together on Saturday. Not sure what we should do... maybe dinner and bingo.

Anyway, I hope this finds you all well and enjoying the summer. Don't forget to share your summer vacation highlights here. I would love to hear more about what you've all been up to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips