Sunday, July 23, 2006

Summertime

I love summer... usually. This year has been extremely, unseasonably hot here in the Portland area. Not to mention the humidity.

Work is giving me an insecure feeling. There is so much going on with layoffs now that it makes me feel uneasy.

At times, I feel so overwhelmed, I don't know what project to focus on. My house is a mess; the yard is horrible.

I think the answer is that I need a vacation. Has anyone taken any fun trips this summer? Anything planned for the next couple months?

Please let me know you're still reading by adding a comment here and there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Yes You need a vacation!!!!
I was felling the same way about work and home. Two weeks in Montana with family helped alot!! Puts life back in order.
Take care.
Carri Urton

Tuesday, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips