Monday, December 26, 2005

Upcoming Events

Mike is having a New Years party on Saturday, December 31 at his home in Spanaway, Washington. All family members are invited. If you need more information, please let me know and I will be happy to provide directions, etc.

Steve and I are having a housewarming party on Saturday, January 14 at our home in Hillsboro, Oregon. If you would like to attend, again, please let me know.

My dad, Rich aka Rog or Roger, is retiring effective December 31! My dad has worked hard his whole life and he deserves time to relax, do his crosswords and eat his special recipe Top Ramen (ask him about that one!). Please join me in congratulating him in reaching this milestone. My parents will be celebrating their 42nd anniversary next month as well.

If you have a special event you would like to announce, please let me know. If you don't know my e-mail address, leave a comment. Anyone is able to comment to any posting to this blog. I would REALLY love to hear from you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to the comment about Merry Christmas. My opinion is that the stores are trying to be politically correct to attract as much business as they can get. Christmas is just that: Christs birthday!! So why dilute it by saying Happy Holidays!! I guess I am one of those fundamental christians that are making it bad for everyone else.

Betty

Thursday, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips