Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas - ? Who said that? Not me!

Seems like forever since I wrote anything here. I don't know if I have any regular readers any more so let me know if this gets read by posting a comment!

I am planning on having a little get-together. I have ton of work to do to get ready for that but I'm looking forward to it.

I went shopping today. It wasn't nearly as crowded as past years at this time of year. I think more and more people are shopping online. I do a fair share of online shopping myself. I have had pretty good luck.

Some of my favorite online stores are Pottery Barn, Yankee Candle, Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware, Lane Bryant, J Jill, Coldwater Creek, and Chico's. If you can't tell, I like to shop for housewares and clothing.

What are your favorite online shops?

Please feel free to add a comment or send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

PS: Christmas cards will be forthcoming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips