Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Do you buy your pets gifts?


Recently, I stopped in at this hi-end pet store. Inside I found every specialty item a dog could want: clothing, beds, organic treats, grooming supplies, even dog shoes! There were Christmas gifts for dogs and a family was having their dog's picture taken with Santa!

I know everyone who really knows me is surprised to find that I truly am a dog-person but I am!

My dogs do not have stockings hung from the mantle. I feed my dogs premium dog food (it cuts down on the poop). I buy them small toys sometimes for no reason (Chloe, the Chihuahua thinks they're all hers though). I give them dog cookies for pottying outside.
I cannot afford to drop my dogs of to doggie daycare. I cannot afford $60 cashmere dog sweaters. No dog massages for my pups. But if I were independently wealthy, would I indluge my pets in such luxury? Absolutely!
Spoiled? Probably by some people's standards but my dogs give me warm fuzzies all the time.

I cannot imagine my life without them and I pray they have dogs in Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips