Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Challenges

I've had some major challenges during the past year. It's been difficult. I haven't kept up with the blog. I didn't even send out Christmas cards. I was off work for a while on a medical leave of absence. I have used a lot of energy worrying about my daughter, Amber. I have been doing my best to take care of myself. Because of that, I haven't done any planning on the Cousins Reunion. Maybe we who are local can get together this summer but for those of you who are traveling from out of the region, I'd like to put it off until 2009.

How does everyone feel about that? Your input is important and valuable so please send me a note or leave a comment.

Please share this info with your other family members.

Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips