Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

Just a quick note to wish each of you and your families a happy Easter.

I would also like to give you an update on my family reunion planning. My motivation in coordinating this reunion is to get more cousins involved. It’s time for our parents to just show up and enjoy themselves.

Many people are interested in camping and are planning their 2008 summer vacation around the reunion.

I emailed many of you some of the results of the survey I have on the web. If you didn’t participate in the survey and would like to voice your opinion, please visit the survey to do so. Thanks to those who have participated in the survey so far. This information will help us make the next survey fun and rewarding for everyone.

My next steps are to check out some venues. I would also like to send out a newsletter to get excitement building for this event, so spread the word and please share my contact info so we can get connected.

Our family is unique. Let’s celebrate it!

GouletBuzz
Denise’s Photos
Goulet Reunion Survey
Goulet Family Yahoo Group


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips