Sunday, February 25, 2007

Very busy around here

I have been so busy. Seems like every weekend I have something going on. Last weekend, I was in Seattle attending a jewelry/soldering class. I was also able to catch up with a couple people I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with in the recent past. The two cousins I saw are wonderful people and I am thankful they took time to visit with me.

Today I attended a class titled: Relaxation 101. Wow, I needed that. For $40, four other people and I got five hours with a really great hypnotherapist. She guided us through four relaxation visualizations and taught us some valuable tips about reprogramming the subconscious.

We're having a barbecue tomorrow in honor of Steve's birthday. Should be fun... barbecuing in the rain! Oh, well, you do what you've gotta do when you live in Oregon.

No plans for next weekend except maybe spring cleaning.

Take care. I will post more about the survey results soon, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

exercise tips